[Audio] Playlists and Albums (was: Re: [uf-new] item property)

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Tue Oct 16 18:23:39 PDT 2007

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> Im truthfully appaled that Our Model that we found all our debates on Is
> wildly inaccurate?

It is not. :)

I stand by the examples, the analysis and the research performed to date
by myself and several others (including you, Martin). I also challenge
you to prove its "wild inaccuracy". Many people have looked at the data
and helped to analyze it numerous times. All the data is there for the
world to see.

> I Really dont think that we can have a clear Idea of what hAudio is
> Until our our examples are re-studied without the use of a program.

Why do you think this approach is going to help us?

That "program", Microformalyze[1], merely is an application and a
database that helps the user track the properties on each page. It can
automatically calculate statistics and helped the process of analysis
immensely.

All of the analysis is still done by a human. There is no automatic
anything in Microformalyze. Have you ever used the application?

Once again, all of the source code is there as well as the data files.
Feel free to go over them as many times as you want to... please report
your findings back to the mailing list, I believe you will not be
disappointed.

-- manu

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/microformalyze-software