[uf-new] Album Vs audio-title (was hAudio ITEM debate proposal #3)

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Wed Oct 31 05:54:43 PST 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 4:44 AM, Martin McEvoy wrote:

> you are explicitly requiring me to mark up my podcast as an album?
> when in fact it is not!

Now that the wiki is relatively up to date we can actually use it and
avoid wasting our time talking about completely different things.  The
podcast example in the wiki includes no mention of album:

http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Multi-part_Podcast_Example

Problem solved?

> A relatively new concept I know

Can we please focus on clarifying specific problems with the current
proposal before we start introducing new concepts as potential
solutions?  It seems to me we're mostly talking past each other and I
think this would go a lot faster if we had everyone on the same page
(if not in agreement about that page).

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com