[uf-new] hAudio v0.8 updated

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Wed Oct 31 18:14:49 PST 2007

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> When do you plan a move to draft ?

haha... good question :). I don't really know the process of moving from
where we are now to draft... I've never seen it happen before =P

We should probably:

1. Close up most of the remaining hAudio issues (this is where we are
   currently).
2. Take another round of comments on whether people think hAudio is
   ready to go to draft.
3. Update the hAudio implementation for Operator.
4. Make a "formal" request to move hAudio to the Draft Specification
   stage.

Perhaps a gray-beard on the list would like to comment on if the above
is a rational way to move forward?