[uf-new] hAudio ISSUE #8: hAlbum is redundant

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sun Sep 9 09:36:19 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 10:34 +0100, Andy Mabbett wrote:
> In message <1189297854.19341.22.camel at localhost.localdomain>, Martin
> McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> writes
>
> >> - It would address an issue that the Songbird folks had with hAudio
> >>   (not being to specify album-title in an hAudio).
> >
> >We need to also address and discuss descriptions for this to become
> >complete.
>
> I've also asked before for a "note" property to be included.

The vote at the moment is to use "description"

there is a vote on this issue

http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-issues#Problem:_Summary_Property_is_Missing

> I'm also not clear why the property for sleeve artwork is called
> "image-summary" and not just "image".

There is a vote on this
http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-issues#image-summary_Property

please add your vote here

At the moment the vote is for just simply "PHOTO"

Martin