[uf-new] Finishing Currency

Guillaume Lebleu gl at brixlogic.com
Fri Sep 28 09:33:02 PDT 2007

Andy Mabbett wrote:
> My preference would be to use the previously-described
> "[[title-trigger]] solution:

>            10 cents
>
> In the latter, the rule for the title is that it MUST contain only an
> ISO 4217 currency code and a numeric value, (in either order) separated
> by a space.

Another solution, conceptually, would be to use the ideas used in XBRL,
and markup on a separate page/footnote/legend the definition "1 cent is
1/100th of a US dollar", and then refer to that definition using the
include pattern from the page containing the "10 cents" content (I
haven't figured the XHTML yet, though).

Guillaume