[uf-new] Opacity (Was: change haudio title to htitle.)

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Fri Aug 15 06:22:06 PDT 2008

On [Aug 14], at [ Aug 14] 9:10 , Toby A Inkster wrote:

> I'd suggest that this discussion shift to uf-dev.

We shouldn't be establishing new markup semantics on the -dev list.
Once we've done that on the -new list, the -dev list can talk about
how to parse the markup, but right now there's nothing to parse.  To
try to point the discussion in a more publisher-centric direction, I'd
like to rephrase the problem: how can publishers indicate a limited
context of relevance for the assertions they've published?  I think
"opacity" is a very developer-focused terminology for describing this
problem, making it seem like a developer-centric issue, but it's not
really.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com