[uf-new] hAudio Issue D1: 2008-01-10 Contributor. Resolution
martin at weborganics.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 07:56:55 PDT 2008
I would like to confirm the resolution to haudio issue D1: 2008-01-10
The hAudio Specification should be changed to facilitate a more
Upon recommendations from Manu the Specification should be changed
A Contributor is any entity that takes part in the creation and
distribution of an audio recording. Examples include: artist, composer,
publisher, guitarist, vocalist, violinist, lead singer, backup singer,
bassist, drummer, manager, and roadie.
* The element is identified by the class name |contributor|.
* hAudio /MAY/ include one or more contributors.
* The contributor's name SHOULD also be marked up as a valid hCard
o The |role| attribute /SHOULD/ be used to specify the
contributor's responsibility related to the audio recording
if hCard is utilized.
* The contributor's name MAY be specified in plain-text without
being enclosed in a hCard Microformat.
* If multiple contributors are specified, without |role|
specifications, it /MAY/ be assumed that the first role mentioned
is the primary artist or creator. This applies to plain-text
contributor markup as well.
More information about the microformats-new