[uf-new] New proposed microformat: hProject

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Feb 2 11:41:50 PST 2008

This is what Jonas Pfenniger <microformats-new at microformats.org> said
about "Re: [uf-new] New proposed microformat: hProject" on 12 Jan 2008 at 23:45

> it seems
> to me that time is not necessarily central to a project. Yes, you
> have a start date and maybe a location but I don't see more
> correlations.

Two cents, two weeks late:  As a Project Manager, having calendar data is only a small part
of project planning.  As a "project resource" (ie. the grunt that does the work) it is
extremely valuable to have my calendar application automatically populated with the project's
tasks.

It's tough enough finding OS project management software; getting microformat support for
project management software would be a great thing.

--Bob.