[no sig]RE: [uf-new] Dublin Core (was: hAudio FN or Title)

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Mon Feb 4 09:29:39 PST 2008

There's been information collected about how an "item" microformat
would work, though by no means consider this official, blessed, voted
upon, or even official proposed. If anyone is really serious about
going down this road, I suggest going back though the mailing list
archives, especially around the time hAudio was getting to 0.1.

For the record, my idea (now) of hItem would work is:
- as the _intersection_ of item attributes, roughly ;-)
- as a building block for use in other uFs, following the process

I'm still lurking at hAudio discussions to see how this is all working out.

Regards, etc...

On Feb 4, 2008 11:54 AM, Martin McEvoy <info at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 16:29 +0000, Ottevanger, Jeremy wrote:
> > why on earth should there NOT be a generic microformat out there to
> > capture outline information about all sorts of "things" that fall
> > through the cracks left by other
>
> I think there is a thing microformat "item"
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/item
>
> It may be an idea to try and expand this? see if it fits?
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin McEvoy

David Janes
Founder, BlogMatrix