[uf-new] Namespace anti-pattern and hAudio TITLE (was: hAudio FN or Title)

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:13:45 PST 2008

2008/2/4, Manu Sporny <msporny at digitalbazaar.com>:
> Here are more examples of Microformats using "emulated namespace"s:
>
> country-name      (hCard)
> organization-name (hCard)
> organization-unit (hCard)

--- i do not consider these namespaces. In the vCard RFC the value is
called "Country Name", "Organization Name" and "Organization Unit"
with spaces. Since we could not use spaces in a class attribute we had
two choices, CamelCase or hypens. We chose Hypes. There was no attempt
to do any sorts of "emulated namespace", more simply just
concatenating space-separated-terms so they could be used in the class
attribute.

-brian

--
brian suda