[uf-new] Re: hAudio issue: position

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Mon Feb 4 13:22:39 PST 2008

In message <47A61862.80802 at digitalbazaar.com>, Manu Sporny
<msporny at digitalbazaar.com> writes

>Andy Mabbett wrote:
>> Items 1-5 have different meanings; that's why you were able to list fire

"five"

>> items, not just one.
>>
>> How would you mark up position in:
>>
>>         At number two in the chart this week is Pink Floyd's "Fearless",
>>         track 3 on their Meddle album.
>>
>> Or, rather, which of the two different kinds of position would you mark
>> up?

You seem to have overlooked the above.

>Andy - could you please list the issues that you have with hAudio on the
>audio-info-issues page so that we can track them. I remember seeing 3
>distinct issues that you raised in the past month (although, there may
>be more).
>
>I've been meaning to document them for several weeks, but haven't gotten
>around to doing so. You'd be the best person to word it in a way that
>you agree with

I agree it would be useful, and will do so if and when I have time;
don't let that stop you if you have free time first!

That said, I have previously found the placing of issues on with wiki to
be pointless exercise, as they are often ignored, or rejected
out-of-hand, with no adequate discussion.

--
Andy Mabbett