[uf-new] Re: hAudio issue: position

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Mon Feb 4 14:38:54 PST 2008

Andy Mabbett wrote:
>> I've been meaning to document them for several weeks, but haven't gotten
>> around to doing so. You'd be the best person to word it in a way that
>> you agree with
>
> I agree it would be useful, and will do so if and when I have time;
> don't let that stop you if you have free time first!
>
> That said, I have previously found the placing of issues on with wiki to
> be pointless exercise, as they are often ignored, or rejected
> out-of-hand, with no adequate discussion.

Can't speak for other initiatives, but it would be a shame to ignore any
constructive criticism on issues surrounding hAudio. We didn't ignore
input for the pre-draft hAudio, and we shouldn't start ignoring input
now, either.

> What the hell; done. there are six at:
>        <http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio-issues>
> Don't say I'm not good to you  ;-)

Awww... thanks Andy, you shouldn't have =P

Looks like we're currently dealing with hAudio Issue #D2[1]

-- manu

[1]http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio-issues#2008