[uf-new] namespaces-inconsistency-issue page updated

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Tue Feb 5 09:59:30 PST 2008

The namespaces inconsistency issue page has been updated with the
current state of this discussion. I'm going to drop the issue (once
again) since it seems to be making several people uncomfortable.

http://microformats.org/wiki/namespaces-inconsistency-issue

Please read the page and update the page if you see something that is
factually inaccurate or needs re-wording.

More importantly, if you would like to see the Microformats community
address this issue (and not ignore it like we've been doing), please
sign the "Sympathetic to the Cause" section of the page:

http://microformats.org/wiki/namespaces-inconsistency-issue#Sympathetic_to_the_Cause

To sign, just log into the wiki and use "~~~~" or "/Your Name/".