[uf-new] PROPOSAL: Replace hAudio FN with TITLE

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:33:02 PST 2008

2008/2/12, Manu Sporny <msporny at digitalbazaar.com>:
> After a week, there have been 4 supporting e-mails for the hAudio "TITLE
> instead of FN" proposal, and 0 opposing e-mails, I have updated the
> hAudio specification to note the use of TITLE instead of FN:
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio

--- WOW, after 6 days we have made a community wide change effecting 3
years of effort with only 4 people weighing in! I am sorry i haven't
been timely enough to offer my thoughts.

Just because no one publicly disagrees doesn't mean that everyone
agrees to the proposal and that it is acceptable to move forward.

I would kindly ask that you rollback your changes until this can be
discussed further 4 people in a community is not consensus.

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk