[uf-new] PROPOSAL: Replace hAudio FN with TITLE

Martin McEvoy info at weborganics.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 04:59:15 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 07:33 +0000, Brian Suda wrote:
> --- WOW, after 6 days we have made a community wide change effecting 3
> years of effort with only 4 people weighing in! I am sorry i haven't
> been timely enough to offer my thoughts.

Which are?...

> Just because no one publicly disagrees doesn't mean that everyone
> agrees to the proposal and that it is acceptable to move forward.

as usual in this community If someone sees something they DON'T like
they just ignore it and hope it will go away.

Only when things change do people jump up and down and say how wrong it
is! usually without offering any reasons why or any alternatives.

> I would kindly ask that you rollback your changes until this can be
> discussed further 4 people in a community is not consensus.

How would YOU address this issue, haudio needs a "title" 94% of our use
case examples say so, what is the point of "the process" if you cant
work to it?

A little guidance would be nice, instead of just saying this is wrong
please offer a resolution, some guidance even?

Thanks

Martin