[uf-new] hAudio Title Possible Alternative?

Sarven Capadisli csarven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:06:12 PST 2008

NAME appears to be a better solution then TITLE, FN, or something
along the lines of a prefixed "object class term" (e.g., AUDIO-TITLE).

* No conflicts with hCard (since this was one of the issues we had previously)
* No prefixes or the whole namespace dilemmas.
* Reusable for other media type formats (e.g., video title) and objects.

Based on the definitions of "name", NAME would be appropriate to
*distinguish* one object from another. Is this in any way create a
conflict (perhaps a misconception) if the hAudio object were to
contain multiple NAMEs? (re:
http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio-cheatsheet#Properties states that
TITLE may occur more than once).

Hope that made sense.