[uf-new] Statement of Principles/code of conduct - any prior work ?

Toby A Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 05:08:40 PST 2008

Mark Ng wrote:

> Is anyone aware of other things I should look at
> before building some examples on the wiki ?

A wider viewpoint would be to say that you want a way to associate a
page with a standard with which it complies. This might be an ethical
statement, but could also be a safety standard, or a law. This is
similar to the previously posed ecolabel idea.

On the rel-ecolabel page on the wiki, I added an idea for using
Dublin Core's "conformsTo" term to cover this purpose:

http://microformats.org/wiki/rel-ecolabel#RDFa

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>