[uf-new] Re: Comment Questions

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 12:58:19 PST 2008

David Janes wrote:
> Hi Martin,

Hello David..
> How does it detach it? You end up with a page that's structured like this:
>
> <hfeed>
>  <hentry>
>   <entry-title>My Blog post</entry-title>
>   <entry-content>Bla bla bla, I have a blog</entry-content>
>   <hfeed comments>
>     <hentry>
>      <entry-content>You are so smart and handsome</entry-content>
>     </hentry>
>   </hfeed>
>  </hentry
> </hfeed>
>
> I don't think there's too many blog pages that don't use this implicit
> structure.
Yes having a quick look at the examples I have I would say that you are
correct.

What the "comment"(singular) problem so to speak is a simpler problem
than "comments"(plural), and really basic it deals with the singular
issue of a comment, (solve the simpler problems first) which only
consists really of a few singular properties such as the author, the
date, the comment the author made and where it is
> My apologies if I'm missing something....

No need, many people have misunderstood the comment problem hence thats
why this subject has splintered off in so many ways[1][2][3], this
effort will hopefully consolidate this problem(which is really simple[4]).

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/comments-formats
[2] http://microformats.org/wiki/mfcomment
[3] http://microformats.org/wiki/hcomment
[4] http://microformats.org/wiki/comment-problem