[uf-new] Re: Comment Questions

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Sat Nov 15 07:46:04 PST 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Sarven Capadisli <csarven at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Tantek suggested, it would be better to keep our focus on the
> instance of a comment. If I'm understanding this correctly, it means:
> what makes this a comment in and of it self?

I think that's framing the discussion to achieve a particular answer.
Where does this lonely comment exist in the real world?

I suggest that the best approach this exactly the same hAtom:
- look at the real world examples
- find a minimal solution that covers at least 80% of the examples and
doesn't require presentation impact
- see if that solution can be expanded afterward to cover edge cases &
other interesting things (nesting, for example)

Regards, etc...

--
David Janes
Mercenary Programmer