[uf-new] Re: Comment Questions

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Sun Nov 16 11:09:38 PST 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Martin McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:

> Last thing David you still have not re-formatted your Selected examples[1]?
> to just display information about a comment(like the rest of the examples
> do), would you like me to do it for you?

Sure, why don't you? Go do some process stuff - document examples in
detail, see how they map into existing microformats, _see how the
pages themselves indicate that certain parts of the pages are
comments_, how the pages would have to be marked up to implement your
strawman.

Then make a proposal.

--
David Janes