[uf-new] Re: hAudio 1.0 Draft Release

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 03:00:54 PDT 2008

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> Hello
>
> This email is to announce the hAudio[1] 1.0 Final Draft proposed Schema

The Reviewed Proposed Schema is as follows

Properties that are 70% or over of discovered elements

haudio (required)
fn (required)
contributor
album
enclosure + type
published
duration
position
photo
Item

Item has been included because of the push back from the community as a
whole for re-inclusion.

Definition is as follows

#  The element is identified by the class name item.
#  hAudio MAY have one or more items.
#  The contents of the element MUST contain at a minimum "fn"
#  The contents of the element MAY be marked up using properties in hAudio.

All references to opaqueness have been removed to bring item in line
with how Item is currently used in other Microformats.

Proposed addition

length(size)
The length of a resource, in bytes.

Removed properties that are 70% or less of discovered elements

category
description
sample
payment