[uf-new] hProduct progress -- category discussion

Paul Lee (이기수) paullee at google.com
Mon Sep 15 22:10:40 PDT 2008

Tantek, is there any way to convey hierarchy with rel-tags? We've done
both in Google Base/Product Search, going with hierarchical labels
that include breadcrumbs, as well as with tags.  I think we'd need
something that supports both; most actually seem to use hierarchical
labels/ontologies.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Tantek Celik <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Categories/subcategories - just use rel-tags as hReview does.
>
> Tantek

Paul Lee
Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway