[uf-new] re: Microformats support for aggregate reviews

Kavi Goel kavi at google.com
Thu Jan 22 16:02:07 PST 2009

In order to move this discussion about aggregate reviews along, I'd
like to have a discussion over IRC. As a heads-up, I'll plan on
discussing alternatives around 2PM Pacific time tomorrow. For folks in
different timezones who will be out enjoying the nightlife, sleeping
or otherwise away from a computer, please feel encouraged to post
ideas via this email discussion or on the brainstorming wiki here:
http://microformats.org/wiki/aggregate-review-brainstorming

Thanks,
Kavi