[uf-rest] RESTified Rails Controller

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Tue Nov 15 07:39:21 PST 2005

Dan & David,

I've been staying quiet since you two have been doing such an
excellent job, but I had to say;

On Nov 15, 2005, at 12:57 AM, Dan Kubb wrote:
> I created a proof of concept controller that implements some of the
> ideas we've been talking about for a more RESTful Rails:
>
>   http://www.onautopilot.com/oss/rails/rest_controller.rb

Dude, you so rock!   This is totally kickin'.

On Nov 10, 2005, at 6:14 AM, David Heinemeier Hansson wrote:
>> I see the makings of a RESTifarian plugin shape up quickly ;)
>
> Okay, I couldn't wait so I went ahead and created it.

Life doesn't get much better than that (and I love the name
RESTifarian).  Woot!

Is the idea that we could implement all these ideas as a plugin for
now, and at some later date it becomes part of rails?  I.e., can/will
you integrate Dan's controller into that plugin?

-- Ernie P.