[uf-rest] RESTafarian Rails-a-Thon?

David Heinemeier Hansson david at loudthinking.com
Thu Nov 24 16:41:22 PST 2005

> Hey David, any chance you'll be in the Bay Area any time soon?  I
> think we're at the point where a day or two working on all this
> together could make a huge difference, like the old Hack-a-thons.

I won't be down in that area before ETech in San Diego in March,
unfortunately.

> Conversely, if there's a critical mass in and around Chicago, I'd
> be willing to fly out to you for something like this...

Chicago is indeed a hotspot for Rails developers. We have a good
handful of the core guys here. Including Sam Stephenson, the creator
of Prototype.
--
David Heinemeier Hansson
http://www.37signals.com    -- Basecamp, Backpack, Writeboard, Tada