[uf-rest] Fwd: REST and Rails

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Sat Apr 1 08:14:54 PST 2006

Hi guys,

This is awesome.   If you like, I'd be happy to setup a conference
call for the three of you -- and hopefully DHH and other interested
parties -- to discuss this in real time.  I'd take notes for the
mailing list, so people don't get left out.

Also, at some point we should consider whether to move this
discussion onto rails-core.  Not that I mind it here, but there's
probably more relevant experts over there.

Let me know,

-- Ernie P.