[uf-rest] Introducing JAHAH

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Thu Jan 5 10:47:25 PST 2006

Hi David,

Welcome to the list, and thanks for this innovative contribution!

I do have one concern, though.   JSON sounds an awful lot like YAML
and (especially around here) XOXO:

http://www.yaml.org/
http://microformats.org/wiki/xoxo
http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2005-
September/001020.html

My preference would be to use XOXO as the transport, so that *all*
intermediate data is legal HTML.  Would that be possible/desirable
within the JSON metaphor? If not, why not?

Thanks,
-- Ernie P.

P.S.  Hi Bob!