[uf-rest] RESTful Rails plugin on RubyForge

Ryan Tomayko rtomayko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:50:32 PST 2006

On 3/16/06, David Heinemeier Hansson <david at loudthinking.com> wrote:
> > Um, I may have mis-phrased the question.  Is there a standard way
> > for people to register plugins, so I know what could be downloaded
> > and installed there?
>
> Ah. http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/Plugins.
>
> We're thinking about how to build a better plugin store too, though.

It's also maybe interesting to note that the Rails plugin discovery
code is a bit RESTful. It follows links to plugin repositories placed
on that Plugins page David mentioned - hypermedia as the driver of
application state and all that. I thought it was pretty clever :)

--
Ryan Tomayko
                                 rtomayko at gmail.com
                                 http://naeblis.cx/rtomayko/