[uf-discuss] "Casual Web Services" and Well Designed Urls[uf-rest]

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 14:50:58 PDT 2006

Etan:

I greatly appreciate your comments.  However, may I ask you to rephrase them
in less technical language? After reading your email and those sections of
Roy's paper I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to communicate to
me.  Roy's paper is written in such abstract language that I am unable to
see the issues you bring up.  Maybe some examples would help?

Thanks in advance for clarifying it.

-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blog
http://www.welldesignedurls.org/