[uf-discuss] "Casual Web Services" and Well Designed Urls[uf-rest]

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:12:13 PDT 2006

Jim,

Thanks. I've joined that list but, just like this one, I don't want to
monopolize that list (or this one) with issues that might be better handled
on it's own list where I won't have to feel like I'm trespassing. :)  But I
have offered to let Etan introduce the concept there.  BTW, I've been
reading some of the past postings on REST-DISCUSS and I can see that the
members are an extremely pedantic bunch...

-Mike