[uf-rest] AHAH Returning Mysterious 404s

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Wed Mar 12 07:55:15 PST 2008

> Consider these:
>
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/66733
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/68654
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/67416
> http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=36705
>

> Hope one helps.
>
> -Bosko
> http://tumbl.es/

Good day Bosko
I thank you for pointing these items out but I am going to appear like
a complete dunce now as I am not really sure what you are suggesting
by them. I'm still new to web work (old desktop programmer) so I may
well have misinterpreted what I read but these all seemed to be all
about displaying a correct 404 page when a true 404 was received.
Whereas my problem is users receiving a 404 when they should not get
one.
I would be grateful if you could give me an extra prod as to what I am
missing here?
Thanks and regards
Andy