[uf-rest] AHAH Returning Mysterious 404s

Bosko Milekic bosko.milekic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 08:23:36 PST 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Andy Staines <andy at yellowswordfish.com> wrote:
>  > Consider these:
>  >
>  > http://wordpress.org/support/topic/66733
>  > http://wordpress.org/support/topic/68654
>  > http://wordpress.org/support/topic/67416
>  > http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=36705
>  >
>  > Hope one helps.
>  >
>  > -Bosko
>  > http://tumbl.es/
>  >

>  Good day Bosko
>  I thank you for pointing these items out but I am going to appear like
>  a complete dunce now as I am not really sure what you are suggesting
>  by them. I'm still new to web work (old desktop programmer) so I may
>  well have misinterpreted what I read but these all seemed to be all
>  about displaying a correct 404 page when a true 404 was received.
>  Whereas my problem is users receiving a 404 when they should not get
>  one.
>  I would be grateful if you could give me an extra prod as to what I am
>  missing here?
>  Thanks and regards
>  Andy

Hi Andy,

Sorry if the Email came off as direct, I didn't intend for it to be that way.

To be honest I'm not sure what is causing your problem, just that I
don't think it is specific to the use of AHAH itself, but is probably
the result of something else setup-wise related to wordpress and/or
PHP deployment (which is what you seem to assume as well).  The links
I posted are just the results of google searches on the topic based on
your original post.  I was just hoping that one of them might trigger
a realization. :-)

Cheers,
--
Bosko Milekic <bosko.milekic at gmail.com>