microformats wikiへようこそ. 色々なことが動いていますが、是非お気軽にご参加ください。
何か編集する前に、必ずHow to Play を読んでください.
新しいmicroformatsを提案する前に、必ず The microformats process を読んでください .
One popular definition from our mailing list is "simple conventions for embedding semantics in HTML to enable decentralized development." More precisely, microformats can be defined as:
- simple conventions
- for embedding semantic markup
- for a specific problem domain
- in human-readable (X)HTML/XML documents, Atom/RSS feeds, and "plain" XML
- that normalize existing content usage patterns
- using brief, descriptive class names
- often based on existing interoperable standards
- to enable decentralized development
- of resources, tools, and services
"Or do you just use your browser to browse? That's so 20th century." -- Mark Pilgrim
- XFN (see also: XFN Implementations)
Design patterns give microformat authors a vocabulary for expressing their ideas consistently with what has already been done. If you're tempted to try your hand at writing a microformat read this first!
Focused on real-world Best Practices for Examples Pages to motivate the microformat.
- hAtom ( ) is based on: blog-post-examples, Current Blog Formats, blog-post-brainstorming
- chat examples
- Citation Brainstorming, Planning pages for a citation microformat
- directory-inclusion-examples, directory-inclusion-formats. (see also rel-directory)
- Genealogy Formats
- last-modified-examples, last-modified-formats, last-modified-brainstorming
- listing-examples, listing-formats, listing-brainstorming
- location-formats. (see also adr and Geo)
- other formats
- resume-brainstorming, Resume Formats
- widget-examples, widget-brainstorming
- XMDP Brainstorming (see also xmdp-faq)
Tools & Test Cases & Additional Research
The first place to look for examples, code, and test cases is in the pages for each individual microformat. There are only a few cross-cutting tools and services that need to process more than one microformat. This section is intended for editors, parsers, validators, test cases, and other information relevant across multiple microformats.
- Microformat FAQs relating to RDF
- Microformats Buttons
- demo - a page with links for quickly demonstrating microformats working in practice.
- To Do
microformats wiki in other languages
You may read and edit microformats articles in
many different languages at least one more language:
microformats wiki languages with over 2 articles
- Français (French) (Thanks to neuro`!)
help add more languages
Don't see the language you want? Help translate the microformats wiki into another language!
We're still figuring this out.
You may want to start with the list of Stable pages, which are pages that are relatively stable, and have only minimal/editorial changes, which makes them much easier to keep in sync with the English versions, by using the my watchlist feature (use it to watch the pages you've translated for changes).
Page naming: for the translated version of a page, use the same name for the page, and simply add the RFC 3066 language identifier code as a dash suffix. E.g. for the French version, Main_Page becomes Main_Page-fr, and How to Play becomes Comment jouer.
more languages folks want to see
- Chinese: 微支付 (Microformats) (see source of translation)