Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 06:46, 7 September 2005
Welcome to the microformats wiki. There's a lot going on around here, but feel free to jump in and offer your assistance.
Please read How to Play before making any edits.
Please read The microformats process before proposing any new microformats.
What are microformats? See the about page for an overview, and the Introduction to Microformats page for more info. Recent press and presentations are also a good place for some background reading as well.
- XFN (see also: XFN Implementations)
- Current Blog Formats
- Citation Brainstorming
- Planning pages for a citation microformat
- directory-inclusion-examples (see also directory-inclusion-formats)
- Genealogy Formats
- listing-examples (see also listing-formats, listing-brainstorming)
- other formats
- Resume Formats
- XMDP Brainstorming (see also xmdp-faq)
Tools & Test Cases
The first place to look for examples, code, and test cases is in the pages for each individual microformat. There are only a few cross-cutting tools and services that need to process more than one microformat. This section is intended for editors, parsers, validators, test cases, and other information relevant across multiple microformats.