- Uses hCard, XFN, rel-tag, xFolk and lots of VoteLinks
- Promotes Semantic Web stuff, including microformats
Stuff I've made
- xoxofrontier to help you publish xoxo from Frontier and the OPML Editor by patching the internal html.getOutlineHtml() script. I'm working on a new version to better model OPML to XOXO - see xoxo-brainstorming. The xoxofrontier patch is GPL as it modifies GPL code in the OPML Editor.
- Wadhurst Independent Photography events
- Aren't (m)any events posted any more, but when they get around to it, they'll be done with hCalendar.
Published data-in-HTML 'seeds'
I'm publishing data-in-HTML in order to try and show possible future use cases that could be turned into microformats or other data-in-HTML standards (including use of GRDDL). Perhaps you may wish to use these when looking for examples in the wild for new format work:
- tommorris.org - books
- Uses rel values on a elements to point to worldcat.org to describe whether or not I've read a book ('read' and 'reading' are current rel values). I was using AllConsuming.net but I can't easily get my data out. The idea is that I could eventually write a parser that looks at the rel values of the page, then extracts data from WorldCat.
Public Domain Licence
I'm doing my part - you should too! See Tantek's post on the blog and make your microformats free!