activity verb examples
Part of the activity streams effort. Per the microformats The microformats process this page is here to document existing real world web publishing examples of activity verbs (typically as part of activity streams).
In alphabetical order by site/service name:
- Flickr recent activity on your account
- "newest contact" (of Flickr USER)
- "marked you as a contact too" (by Flickr USER)
- "comment since yours"
- "added this as favorite" (one of your photos)
- "said" (a comment on one of your photos)
- "added a tag" (tagname) (on one of your photos)
- "added a note" (on one of your photos)
- sent a Flickr mail (by Flickr USER)
- "posted" (message on Twitter, entry on Tumblr, photo on brightkite.com, message on brightkite.com, message on Jaiku, entry on BLOGNAME, link)
- "published" (photos on Flickr, videos on Vimeo)
- "dugg" (story on Digg)
- "checked in" (on brightkite.com)
- "bookmarked" (page on delicious)
- "loved" (song on Last.fm)
- "added" (event on Upcoming)
For more examples, see also: DiSo wiki activity streams examples.