Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blog Info Brainstorming
This page documents thoughts toward establishing a new microformat to use when discussing, linking to, referring to blogs beyond just linking to them using a person or organization's name.
- name of the blog
- link to the blog
- zero or more links to feeds for the blog
- type of that feed
- name of person associated with the blog (e.g. author / contributor)
- root class name for an item - (hBlog? hInfo? hItem?).
- "fn" for name of blog
- simple href link to the blog
- "alternate"? typed href alternate links
- "author" for stating who is blogging that blog. hCard is quite useful / flexbile.