dConstruct Microformats Workshop
One of several microformats Microformats events.
This workshop will cover just about everything to do with microformats. That's the beauty of such a simple technology: it only takes a single day to become an expert. This won’t be a passive presentation: you will learn not just the theory of microformats; you’ll also get down and dirty with some hands-on markup.
- Title: dConstruct Microformats Workshop
- Where: Clearleft, 28 Kensington Street, Brighton, England BN1 4AJ (Coordinates: 50.8258;-0.1385)
- When: 2007-09-05
- dConstruct Microformats Workshop - useful links for the workshop. The online outline is also available.
- dConstruct Microformats Workshop background
- dConstruct Microformats Workshop data portability
Alphabetically sorted by last name.
- Duncan Cragg/Duncan Cragg/Duncan Cragg
- Christophe Ducamp
- Pierre Marissal
- Kieron Norfield
- Johan Sahlén (blog coming in the future)
- Paul Middlege
- Anna Koutli
- XFN creator
- Many Eyes XFN visualization, Another XFN visualization
- Google Study of HTML attributes and uses
- hCard Creator
- LeftLogic Bookmarklet
- Technorati microformats search
- W3C Date Time
- Book Reviews
Session Comments and Q&A
- Q. When do you actually use REV and REL?
- Q. Are Vote-links only external URLs or can they be internal?
- A. they are based on URLs, so you can link internally as well as externally
- Q. Could you use the title attibute instead of the link for rel-tag
- A. the REL attribute is semantically connected to the href
Please use all of the following tags when tagging photos published related to the dConstruct Microformats Workshop:
Please use all of the following tags when tagging blog posts published related to the dConstruct Microformats Workshop: