A list of extensions for the FireFox web browser, which detect or extract microformats.
Operator has rapidly found favour with microformat developers (not least for its functions as a validator) and end-users. It provides an architecture for microformat parsing which is likely to be incorporated into the core of future versions of FireFox.
Bugs in latest release (0.6.2):
- Include-pattern for hCalendar not working.
- Will be fixed in next release.
While the Web Developer extension includes no microformat-specific tools, it has several which greatly aid microformat publishers, not least the ability to display
abbr values in-line.
- Tails Export
- Not yet compatible with FireFox 2.0+
- plans to include microformats; see: Blue Organiser blog post about plans to use microformats
- Will consider adding rel in a future update.