Jump to navigation Jump to search
State High Points
<tr> <td>CA</td> <td><a href="./batting.500/">7/2/2001</a></td> <td><a href="./batting.500/">California</a></td> <td>Mount Whitney</td> <td>14,494</td> <td>36° 35'N,<br>118° 17'W</td> <td>36° 34.721'N,<br>118° 17.466'W</td> <td>CA Mt. Whitney 1:24,000, Mt. Langley 1:24,000</td> </tr>
Nepal GPS Waypoints
- Used by Wikipedia e.g. Avers; volcanoes in Argentina
- Used (as "height") by PoI66 in GPS tracks, e.g 
- Used by Great Circle Mapper, e.g BHX
- Used by UK Govt. Met Office
- Geo cheatsheet
- Geo examples
- geo formats - previous/other attempts at geo related formats
- Geo brainstorming - brainstorms and other explorations relating to Geo (and Geo in hCard).
- see also hCard brainstorming
- Geo advocacy - encourage others to use Geo.
- Geo examples in the wild
- Geo forms part of hCard 1.0, so please use:
- location-formats - research which led to the development of Geo.
- proposed extensions
- Geo profile - draft