Jump to navigation Jump to search
An exploration of adding waypoint information to Geo data. Waypoints are a series of points, describing routes or boundaries.
To allow the publishing of waypoints in such a way that they are downloadable and parsable.
- How to differentiate between a route (for example in the shape of a letter "U") and a boundary - in other words, to say whether or not, after the last point, the line returns to the first.
- Geo cheatsheet
- Geo examples
- geo formats - previous/other attempts at geo related formats
- Geo brainstorming - brainstorms and other explorations relating to Geo (and Geo in hCard).
- see also hCard brainstorming
- Geo advocacy - encourage others to use Geo.
- Geo examples in the wild
- Geo forms part of hCard 1.0, so please use:
- location-formats - research which led to the development of Geo.
- proposed extensions
- Geo profile - draft