This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
<entry-title>h-review-aggregate</entry-title> h-review-aggregate is a simple, open format for embedding review information (of products, services, businesses, etc). Whereas h-review is intended for an individual review, h-review-aggregate is meant for summary information about a collection of user or critic reviews about an item.
- Per CC0, to the extent possible under law, the editors have waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work. In addition, as of 2021-09-27, the editors have made this specification available under the Open Web Foundation Agreement Version 1.0.
Here is a simple example showing aggregate review information for a restaurant:
Examples in the wild
Test and validate microformats2 markup in general with:
- https://pin13.net/mf2/ - enter your markup directly
- https://pin13.net/ - enter a URL to a page to test where it says "Microformats Parser"
Tasks for this page.
- copy h-review
- use root class name "h-review-aggregate" instead of "h-review"
- add "p-count", "p-votes" properties as defined in hReview-aggregate 0.2
- prune set of properties to those listed in hReview-aggregate 0.2
- change backcompat parsing for root class name to "hreview-aggregate"
- change backcompat parsing property class names to those listed in hReview-aggregate 0.2