Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:44, 31 July 2008 by TobyInk (new hAudio brainstorming page — child⇒parent inheritance of <code>sample</code> property)
Suggest that the following section in the spec:
Parser Processing Notes
- It is important to understand that ITEM is an opaque element. When processing the ITEM element, none of the properties of the child hAudio should be pulled into the parent hAudio. However, it is recommended that child hAudio SHOULD inherit the following parent hAudio properties, if they are not specified on the child:
Be replaced with:
- hAudio cheatsheet - hAudio properties.
- hAudio authoring - learn how to add hAudio markup to your existing web pages.
- hAudio issues - issues with the specification.
- Audio info issues - issues with the preparatory work.
- hAudio brainstorming - ideas for the specification.
- hAudio-history - the history of the research and development of hAudio.
- audio (other pages about Audio on this wiki)