<a rel="help" href="http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/global.html#adef-class">HTML4 definition of the 'class' attribute.</a> This meta data profile defines some 'class' attribute values (class names) and their meanings as suggested by a <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-htmllink-970328#profile"> draft of 'Hypertext Links in HTML'</a>.
- A container for the rest of the class names defined in this XMDP profile.
- The class name summary is used to mark up an overview of qualifications and objectives. Optional, single instance allowed.
- Current contact info in an hCard; SHOULD use 'address' with hCard when possible. Required, single instance allowed.
- The class name 'education' is applied to an hcalendar event. Optional, multiple hcalendar events allowed within the class.
- The class name 'experience' is applied to an hCalendar event. Job titles/positions should use an hCard of the organization. Use of the <a href="http://microformats.org/wiki/include-pattern">include pattern</a> to indicate title(s) in the organization. Optional, multiple hcalendar events allowed within the class.
- An hResume may be tagged using the rel-tag microformat and the 'skill' class name. Optional, multiple rel-tags allowed within the class.
- The class name affiliation is used along with an hcard of the organization. Optional, multiple hcard affiliations allowed within the class. Use of the <a href="http://microformats.org/wiki/include-pattern">include pattern</a> to indicate membership in the organization.
- Just use 'cite'. When there is a citation microformat, then that can be used in combination with the cite element to further markup the components of the citation.