Publishers are advised to ensure that these icons are used in an accessible fashion, by including suitable "alt" attributes.
Icon designers are reminded that inability to distinguish between red and green is the commonest form of colour-blindness .
特に断りのない限り、これらのアイコンのライセンスは、Creative Commons 帰属 - 同一条件許諾 2.5です。
A first effort has been completed by Wolfgang Bartelme and Chris Messina to create a series of web-friendly icons and buttons for microformats.
- hCard Add
- hCard Download
- hResume (button)
- rel-tag (button)
- XFN (button)
- Hober pointed out that bright green seems to be a common color for [eventful.com/images/skin/ical.gif ical chicklets]
- Tantek wonders if the rel-tag button is useful
- ChrisMessina suggest a need for a small 10x10 tag icon
- Tantek wonders whether we need an hCard Download icon -- since it focuses too much on the "pipes"
- Ron thinks it's ok to use icons, cause it's a nice way of promoting the "Microformat idea". Maybe it's a good idea to use a downward aimed arrow to indicate the possibility to "download" something (like an hCard or hResume).
- Tantek: wonders if a rel-me icon is necessary or appropriate; perhaps something indicating "facets"?
- ChrisMesssina: rel-me is useful in blog posts where you link to other posts that you've written
- Jon Williams 13:40, 5 Jan 2007 (PST): I thought "Flickr buddy" when I first saw these due to the color. Also the pink/blue may annoy people with some gender issues. Maybe we should use green for the sweetheart?
- Steve Ivy: I don't have a good icon for vote-abstain. Recommendations welcome. These are also a tad large to site next to links, perhaps?
- Andy Mabbett: Is +1/-1 a common way of representing voting? Would ticks and crosses be better, or thumbs up/ down (or horizontal for abstain)?
Can be used in the background-image CSS property, next to a geo microformat. It could also indicate that a map opens in a new window:
PDF & SVG
このロゴはChrisのセットの最初のアイコンとほとんど同じような見ためです。Adobe PhotoshopやAdobe Illustratorのような編集ツールでビットマップやベクターデータに変換できます。