Thanks to all of these hard-working developers and innovative companies and organizations for supporting microformats.
This is an alphabetical listing of all companies, developers (by given name) and organizations who have built and shipped at least one implementation (see above for details of each implementation) that users can use.
Please help complete this list! If you have coded support for microformats and don't see your name, add it! If your company supports microformats in its applications, add it!
Note: please add direct links to specific applications, plugins, services, or tools to the list of on the Microformats Implementations page and then link to those from their implementor with a fragment identifier link, e.g. to link to the "Cork'd" wine review community:
Companies and Organizations
Apple Computer has implemented microformats in:
Digital Bazaar has implemented microformats in:
- Bitmunk a legal, peer-to-peer digital content network for buying and selling music, movies and television.
Nature Publishing Group
- Nature Publishing Group are steadily rolling out microformats across their sites and titles. Current implementations include the following online services:
- as well the following additional site(s):
Realcom has implemented the following
Refresh Web Development
Refresh Web Development implements:
Six Apart has implemented the following
Brian Del Vecchio
David Long and James Myers
Glenn has written several microformats implementations for his company, . See the list of Madgex implementations.
Ingo Renner has implemented hCard and XFN in:
James E. Robinson, III
- Extensible friends -- JSON + XFN and bookmarklet
Robert de Bruin
Scott Allan Wallick
- Sandbox, a WordPress theme with hAtom, hCard, and XOXO support
- Re-format author names and links to display Surname Firstname - for better indexing, and complete cross-linking Frances Berriman
- Move simple examples to relevant examples page(s). Andy Mabbett 10:52, 13 Oct 2007 (PDT)