Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2007-08-03 raised by Mike Kaply
- It needs to be explicit that the only classname on the object/etc should be include. Having specific microformat property classnames (e.g. "fn") on the object is not necessary since the premise is that the object node is REPLACED by the referenced node.
- the include pattern
- include-pattern examples in the wild - an on-going list of websites which use the include pattern.
- include-pattern FAQ - if you have any questions about the include pattern, check here, and if you don't find answers, add your questions!
- include-pattern feedback- general feedback (as opposed to specific issues).
- include-pattern issues - specific issues with the include pattern.
- include-pattern strawman - alternative proposals