Retrieved from the Using Jaiku from SMS and IM page.
- To your stream - just type a message, it will be added as your latest Jaiku
- To a channel - start your message with "#channelname". Example: #jaikufans Hello everyone!
You can post to channels using the #channelname prefix also from other Jaiku interfaces, including the Web and desktop and mobile clients.
- start - activates updates
- stop - stops updates
- help - returns help message
- follow username / #channelname - adds the Jaiku member or channel to your contacts
- leave username / #channelname - removes the Jaiku member or channel from your contacts
- delete me - deletes your Jaiku account
The following synonyms are also supported: "on, wake" for start; "end, quit, off, unsubscribe, pause" for stop; "add, join, F" for follow; and "remove, L" for leave. The commands are not case sensitive.