Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
This is part of an effort to define a standard link-preview microformat.
- link-preview-formats - document from Facebook/OG, Google/G+, IE10, Twitter Cards
- publishing: just use h-entry on the
<body>element with a few additions like
- parsing: using a microformats2 parser, look for the first h-entry on the page and use its:
- p-name (called "title" in some other approaches)
- p-summary (called "description" in some other approaches)
- u-photo (called "image" in some other approaches)
Examples in the wild: (of pages with h-entry on body)