Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page collects examples of measures on the Web.
Search for "feet", "mpg", "mph", "sec" on eBay, you will find examples similar to the following ones:
<h1 class="itemTitle">S-Video TV Out 1.5m 5 Feet Extension S Video DVD Cable</h1>
<li>Measures 60" (1.5m) long</li> <li>Extend your S-video cable by 1.5m long</li>
<DIV><BR><STRONG>Power:<BR></STRONG> <LI>620 hp @ 5,200 rpm <LI>650 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm <BR><BR><B>Performance:</B> <LI>0 - 60 mph: 3.7 sec. * </LI></DIV> <DIV> <LI>1/4 mile: 12.1 sec. @ 114 mph</LI></DIV> <DIV>
- Use of "hightemp" as classname
- Link to a page with detailed weather
<div id="nav-weather-footer"> Local Time: <span id="localtime">11:52 am</span><br />Local Temp: <a href="weather.php"><span class="hightemp">88F/31</span>C</a> </div>
On the web page with detailed weather.
- Use of "temp" as classname
- Use of "high" for high temperature (this would be more relevant for a weather forecas microformats)
- Use of "low" for low temperature (this would be more relevant for a weather forecas microformats)
<td class="temp"> <br/> Rain Showers Likely <div class="high">Hi: 88°F</div> <div class="low">Lo: 67°F</div> </td>